Our solutions are adapted to the recent changes to the Luxembourgish law: new cafeteria for a four-year “blue card” residence permit and a simplified procedure for acquiring the Luxembourgish citizenship in 5 years*. The standard residence permit in Luxembourg offers the following rights:
- Freedom of movement and residence in Schengen member countries
- Freedom of employment in all countries of the Schengen area
- The opportunity to be serviced by the most modern and reliable European banks, under the protection of bank secrecy, and to use their products (financing, credit cards, flagship online banking)
- The right to use all medical services by the family and all its members in the territory of Luxembourg, as well as Germany, France, etc., with the right to be reimbursed 75-90% of the value from the state.
- Access to one of the best pension systems in the world, with the possibility of transferring all contributions earned to another EU country in case of departure.
- Obtaining citizenship after five years of residence
The “Blue card” residence permit is issued to highly qualified employees and grants them special privileges in addition to the advantages of an ordinary European residence permit:
- One-time issuance of a residence permit valid for four years
- The possibility of rapid reunification with the family
- The possibility of “transferring” spent years in Luxembourg to another EU country without loss of duration and continuity.
*Subject to verbal exam in Luxembourgish language